This post will basically be a photo bomb, so hang in there.
The month of October was quite a blur. Bringing home the twins was quite an adjustment, even with the extra help (thanks, Mom and Jenny!) we had around the house. Robert was immediately in love with the babies, and he has been the best big brother! Truly, I don't know what we would do without him!
Here are some pictures from month one.
The bassinets....
Mary Elizabeth.
William.
For the first few weeks, I often put them in the swing (or bassinet) together to soothe them.
Bathing William....
William spent the first two months of his life frowning. ;-)
Here's a picture to keep it real. This is what I looked like for basically the first 6 weeks. Exhausted, never any makeup, mostly in pajamas, but savoring every second with my children.
Again, SUCH a good big brother.
Robert giving his first bottle to Sister.
And just for fun, we'll round this post out with a Halloween picture. "Captain Camerica!"
No comments:
Post a Comment