Thursday, December 1, 2011

Holy December!!

I can not believe that the ENTIRE month of November passed without one single blog post.  Things have been a little hectic and crazy around the Armes house.  I have lots of things to update, but can't seem to find the time!  The first part of this week, I devoted every minute that I wasn't working to unpacking, laundering, and Christmasing.  I'm almost done with all -- Although, if someone can tell me how to ever have all the laundry "done," you will win my heart forever!!!

Anyway, we spent last week in Kosciusko, Mississippi for some R&R followed by Christmas Camp 2011!  Again, lots to post about that -- but little time.  For now, I'd like to share with you my cousin Leah's post, which provides a great re-cap.  She keeps the cutest little blog about her cutest little family.... check it out here.

Until later!  (hopefully not too much later!)

No comments:

Post a Comment