We have spent a rainy weekend in Nashville. We weren't able to do much on Saturday because of the continued rain in Tennessee. Saturday morning, I met up with Jenny for some Zumba, immediately followed by our first attempt at Parent/Child Zumba. Jenny and I had high hopes for this class, but were sadly disappointed! The class took place in an aerobics room filled with tons of BALLS - and, as you might expect, that was all that Robert was interested in! We did get to see James during study breaks, but he was behind the books and/or computer most of the weekend.
We had planned to go to church on Sunday, but Robert had a bad night Saturday night.... vomiting, stuffy nose, fever, earache - the works! We kept him home today and are hoping that it's just a bug instead of the flu! I'm trying to wait as long as I can before taking him into the doctor for fear that if it is not the flu, he will catch it in the doctor's waiting room!
We are still in Nashville tonight and will return to Jackson early in the morning if Robert is feeling better. He has already been up twice in the three hours he has been down, so we will see!!
I will leave you with more fun from Grano and Boo's house the other night... enjoy!
A bit more grapevine dancing...
And more fun with Boo....
We are missing not only the Gator but also the famous arm/chest twitching glory.
ReplyDeleteAshley said,
ReplyDeleteI miss yall so much..my robert is getting so big and im missing it.. :(..makes me sad.. I didnt even kno that last sunday was yall's last or i woulda took all of roberts sugars lol..I just wanted to let ya'll kno ya'll r missed..and give my boo hugs and kisses for me....
Kate
ReplyDeleteThese videos are PRECIOUS!!!!! HE is such a doll! Thanks for sharing... If you get a chance..please bring him by ..would love to see him
Kathy (Appellate Court)