I told them to "look excited".....
Looking at the baby chicks.....
He loved feeding the animals......
And of course, he found a puppy to love on.....
Sandbox fun......
Corn hole!
The bouncy balls were a big hit......
for both of my guys!!!!
There was even a playground!
And the "big kids" had as much fun (or more!) than our little kid....
Sadly, Jenny's lasso skills have not improved since last year.....
Train ride!!!!
Happy Family, Tired Kiddo.....
I told him to "smile really big" and then we'd go ride the train.....
And of course, the highlight of the trip was the MONSTER SLIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We've decided this has to be an annual event..... and that next year, the GRANDPARENTS need to be involved..... Monster slide, here you come!!!!












Yes...Yes...Yes! I'm coming next year, too! I have to see Sausage on that slide.
ReplyDeleteLove the pics. My favorite is the one of Jeno and James on the horses. I laughed out loud.
I desperately want to see your mom go down the slide!
ReplyDeleteLove it! We always go to Gentry's, but this one looks like fun, too!
ReplyDelete:) Amanda G.