We have a DVR at our house. It allows you to pause and rewind live television programs to go back and watch it again. I have decided that life needs a DVR. There are so many times in our everyday life that I wish I had a video camera going. Robert does things and says things daily that I long to record and be able to view again later.... if we had DVR, we could just stop, go back, and watch it again!
Tuesday night was one of life's DVR moments for me. You really need to be able to "replay" this to fully appreciate it, but I will try to put the story in words.....We traveled to Jackson and got to see Bill Cosby perform live. We had a great time, and Robert got to play with cousin Drew and TWO babysitters! I had explained to him on the way down that he would be playing with Drew and two new friends while we were gone, and he was QUITE upset that he wouldn't be playing with Grano and Boo! When we got to their house, he was MOST excited to see Grano and Boo, and apparently, the two "new friends" had slipped his mind. He quickly climbed the steps to the backdoor, stepped inside, and looked up. There to greet him were Emily and Lauren, his two "new friends." Without one word to Grano or Boo or anyone else for that matter, Robert said, "Uh oh!" turned around, and walked out.
It was hilarious, and it left the two sweet babysitters speechless!
He ended up having a blast while we were gone and didn't even seem to mind that Grano and Boo weren't able to play ball with him on this trip! When we got in the car Wednesday afternoon after picking him up from daycare, Robert asked if we were going to Grano and Boo's house again! I wish that we were!
Funny!
ReplyDelete