Saturday, July 9, 2011

Paint With Water Improves.

When we first started attending Lester's Chapel UMC in Jackson, we met a cute couple, Sheldon and Jenny, who had a cute little boy named Max.  Robert and Max were becoming good buds, but the family moved a short time later.  Boo!   Since that time, however, I have loved to keep up with them through the blogging world.  Today, Jenny stays home with Max and his little brother Crocker (and has another baby on the way!  yay!).  Jenny has a teaching background, and she comes up with some great activities to keep her boys entertained.  Not too long ago, she blogged about letting her boys paint with "chalkpaint," made from crushed chalk and water.  I knew I had to try it!

It is a hit with Robert, who probably enjoys crushing the chalk more than the painting.... A hammer is involved, after all!


Anyway, here are some recent paint with chalkwater pics (I am incredibly addicted to the Instagram app - can you tell?).
 



1 comment: