Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hello Again!

I don't know what happened, but apparently, the month of July became a little blogging break for me! We spent a week at the beach and have spent the rest of the month trying to soak up some family time before James' dreaded return to the books in August. Daddy Daycare has been a success (minus the total lack of schedule - I got a call one day at 2:30 p.m. "I didn't realize it was so late! We are at Lowe's, but I guess I'd better head home so he can take a nap." You think!?!?! ) But nonetheless, they have survived, and there has been LOTS of male bonding going on at the Armes house! I have detected a noticeable shift from mama's boy to daddy's boy this month, and I'm so, so very glad that they have been able to spend this time together.

Robert will start his new daycare program on August 15th. James and Robert will make a trip to the new center to visit sometime next week, and then James will start easing him into the program the following week. We are a bit nervous, but I think we have chosen a good program, so hopefully all will go well! Robert will enter the "preschool" curriculum this year, and I am excited about the new things that he will learn.

We spent a wonderful week mid-July at the beach. I managed to lose my camera on Day 2, only to find it as we were loading up to go home, but we did get some pics with my mom's camera, my phone, and James' camera. I will try to share more soon. For now, here's a quick summary of our beach trip. iPhone style!

{Note:  Sorry for the grainy pics -- no idea why... }


































































































No comments:

Post a Comment