Sunday, January 16, 2011

Quotes of the Day

We just came in from getting some much needed time outside.  This weekend has been chilly but sunny, so we've bundled up and taken full advantage of the opportunity to be outside.  Both afternoons, Robert has had a blast riding his 4wheeler (powerwheels) all over the yard.  Today, he had an amazingly fun time chasing Anna with it, despite the fact that he was never even close to catching her!

I wanted to record a few memorable sayings from today before I forget them.....

As we parked the 4wheeler to head inside, Robert looked at me and said, "You know what, Mom?  I think I had a VERRRRRRRRRRRY good time riding my 4wheeler all over the place!  Thanks for letting me ride it!"

We came inside and took off some of our layers.  As Robert was removing his gloves, he looked me and said, "I think I'm feeling really good, but my hands are NOT!" 

Finally, the best quote of the day came when we saw a flock of birds flying over the house.
Robert:  Wow, Mommy!  Look at all those birds!!
Mommy:  Wow, Robert!
Robert:  Where are those birds going, Mommy?
Mommy:  I don't know.  Where do you think they are going?
Robert:  Lowe's

Off to go introduce my favorite 2 year old to the wonderful world of hot chocolate!

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious.
    I just read this to my family. Mary Al - Bobert's biggest supporter immediately said, "There are a lot of birds at Lowes."

    ReplyDelete