After a couple of weeks off, Five on Friday returns! I know you are thrilled! ;-)
1. Never got around to posting a second video of our latest dance party with Aunt Jeno. So fun!
2. Robert's imagination continues to take off. Currently, he loves acting out scenes from his favorite movies (Antz, Lion King, Beauty and the Beast are at the top of the list right now). It's amazing to us that he can actually quote scenes from the movies during this role play, which always involves the whole family. Tuesday afternoon, James and I could both be seen marching around our driveway (singing "The Ants Go Marching") while Robert directed where we should go. This age is so fun!
3. Here are Robert's halloween/fall shirts that I made a week or so ago. I am cherishing that he is still small enough to wear them and doesn't find them 'dorky'..... yet!
4. Robert has not been feeling his best this week. He's had a cold and has been pretty run down, even telling us that he was tired. He's done a lot of coughing, especially at night. So last night, I decided to try the questionable Vick's Vapor Rub on the feet trick. Would you believe that he did not cough a single time all night long????? Wondering why I didn't try this sooner...... I am definitely a believer now!
5. I hit a Coyote on the interstate this morning. A coyote! Can't say any haunted house out there would scare me more than that! Luckily, I was clear-headed enough to remind myself not to swerve or go too crazy on the brakes (it was raining), and I'm pretty sure the car is okay..... But what a way to kick off a Friday! We have a big weekend in store: a mommy/Robert trip to a second pumpkin patch, pumpkin carving, the Trenton Halloween Carnival (the Armeses are manning the bingo booth for a while!), and church on Sunday followed by some serious pumpkin carving. Buzz Lightyear is counting down the days until Trick or Treating time. Happy Haunting, y'all!
No comments:
Post a Comment