When we arrived, we took our annual pumpkin patch pictures....
And as you can see, Robert was quickly OVER IT and was ready to have some fun!
We stopped by to milk a cow....
Ran through some pumpkins.....
And then convinced Robert to pose for a few more pictures.
We finally found the corn box. Robert loves a good corn box! Who doesn't?.
Jenny got in on the corn box fun, too......
And just when Jenny and I thought we could take the suspense no longer, it was finally time to return to the monster slide!!!
Robert and James went first. I expected them to appear and go down the slide together, but our big boy had other plans in mind......
The first trip down brought a little fear! ;-)
and then it was Daddy's turn!
He slides with style, don't you think?
Then, Robert, Jenny, and I headed up the hill. Robert went first, this time without the fear!
Finally, it was the moment we had been waiting for (and by "we," I mean Jenny and Me -- the male companions on our adventure could have cared less).
Jenny and I started to assume our spots on the top of the slide, when we heard, "Um, I'm sorry ma'am..... it's only one at a time."
Some of the responses he got were:
What?!?!?
NO!!!!
But the picture.....
I promise we won't butt heads....
Nobody's looking.....
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE???????
Finally, the worker
Robert found some smaller slides that had shorter wait time in the lines.... He literally would have done this all day long.
Then, we hit up some of the other fun activities..... like the see saw....
And the bouncing balls.....
Some of us even got in on a horsie ride!
Finally, we were running out of time, so we headed over to the petting zoo, where Jenny had a riveting conversation with the owner about employees calling in sick...
And Robert got in some good animal time!
Even Daddy made a new special friend!
We were all sad to leave (even James, though he might not admit it!), and can't wait for trip number 4 next year. Thanks for the fun, Lucky Ladd Farms! We will see you again soon!









































I'm coming next year and bringing Cobb! Looks like great fun.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures with Great Memories!! Love 'Em!!
ReplyDelete