When Jenny was here a couple of weekends ago, she and Robert had a little dance party. I have been trying to post the video for a week and finally got it to work. Excuse the videography - at one point I obviously thought the camera had stopped when it had not (but you get a nice shot of the beautiful coffee table that James built)! One of our better dance parties, for sure!
This week, the three of us had another dance party. Robert likes for you to mimic his moves but is not too excited when we ask him to mimic us. He is very serious about his dancing.... I think he takes after his Daddy (who very persistently requested that I not put his dance moves on the blog). Don't you think, Jeno?
I love it! Jenny is such a fun aunt! Tell James his fans want to see his dance moves, too!
ReplyDeleteRobert is good; it's true. However, James's moves are in a class all his own. He is so very special when he dances. On a related note, the MC Hammer-like moves Robert is showing off in the second video are more than phenomenal.
ReplyDeleteBooty dancin' at the parsonage. Agoo would be SO proud!
ReplyDelete