Monday, April 8, 2013

Puppy Love

The summer of 2008 was a busy one in our growing family.  We had a brand new baby boy, and we decided to breed our lab, Anna.  Baby boy plus puppies equals some pretty cute pictures.  This spring, we have two babies.  And, thanks to some Sunday afternoon wandering by Anna, we also have puppies!  I got James to take a quick sermon break to come outside and snap some pictures on Saturday afternoon to memorialize all of this cuteness!

We didn't get any super cute pictures of both babies together.  Moving puppies and rolling-over babies made this a bit difficult.  But here are the best 2 we got.


William was not such a big fan of these furry creatures crawling on him.....


And Mary Elizabeth was very interested in discovering how they tasted....


Here are some more M.E. pics...




Sweet, sweet William James...





We decided adding Robert into the mix would be a little traumatizing for everyone, so we took the babies out and put Big Brother in.  He found the puppies to be very ticklish!  James took many, many pictures with Robert's eyes closed, but we did end up with a few keepers.






I have already posted these two pictures on Facebook recently, but just for my own memory documentation, here are two of the pictures from Summer 2008.  I see so much Mary Elizabeth in the first picture, and so much William in the second!




And here is the same boy about 4.5 years later.


And a side-by-side comparison I posted on Facebook....  which reminds me how time is moving at break-neck speed.  I wish I could remember every second!


I must admit, when we first figured out that puppies were on the way, we were less than thrilled.  And they definitely are a lot to handle.  But, their cuteness is quite contagious, and we are really enjoying puppy-dom right now -- especially Robert!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I cannot handle this much cuteness in one post! You NEEDED puppies again so you could get these photos! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute and I agree you needed puppies again if anything to have some really cute pics :)

    ReplyDelete