Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday Night Excitement!

Friday nights around the Armes household are E-X-C-I-T-I-N-G!  Especially during exam time!

After dinner, a quick trip to Walmart, and a bath, we put Robert down for the night around 7:00.....(don't be too jealous - he gets up most mornings at 5:00).  I have spent the evening listening to Christmas music and putting up the tree.... I think the tree skirt (and several other decorations) are still in Finger.... but this will do!  I especially loved putting up the ornaments from my first Christmas (those are some OLD ornaments!) and the new ones from Robert's first Christmas last year!



I had intended on putting up the tree last night, but got half way up the tree with lights and discovered I was running short on lights.  Robert was still SHOCKED to walk into the living room and find a tree there this morning!  He kept pointing to it and saying "tee."  I am excited to see how he will react in the morning to a "tee" with lights!

While I work on the Christmas decorations, do some online Christmas shopping (MUCH better than shopping in stores with a toddler!), and do a little blogging..... here's what's going on in the rest of our house....





Guess who has an exam on Monday!  And, guess who keeps him company while he studies hard.....




I would have included a picture of our beagle Macy, too..... but she's in the laundry room asleep on a pile of dirty laundry.... and I can't be airing our dirty laundry on the world wide web!  ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment