Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Trick-or-Treat! (A Little Late!)

Well, it's December.... I guess it's time to post some Halloween pictures!  We went ape this year, and Robert really enjoyed his trick-or-treating experience - almost as much as Mom and Dad did!  We took him around in his wagon to a few houses in our neighborhood.  He was more interested in the people in the houses (and their dogs!) than he was about receiving candy. 

He also was quite interested in pumpkins ("puh-puh") this year but kind of freaked out when we carved ours.... he did NOT like the gooey insides!  He spent a lot of time checking out the inside of the pumpkin after we carved it (as you can see in some of these pictures)... And I apologize in advance that some of these pictures are kind of dark - but I wanted you to see the trick-or-treating fun!













No comments:

Post a Comment