Sunday, April 25, 2010

Best Buddies

Although I think Macy ("Bacee") is Robert's favorite of our two dogs (shhhh!  Don't tell James!!), Robert and Anna seem to be becoming better and better buddies.  Anna enjoys annoying Robert by licking him in the face and knocking him down occasionally, and Robert enjoys bossing Anna around ("Sit, Anna!"  "Down, Anna!"  "Go outside, Anna!"  "NO, ANNA!!!!!") 

Last Sunday afternoon was simply beautiful, and Robert and I took a blanket out in the backyard to hang out.  Robert couldn't sit still long on the blanket, so he explored the back yard while I soaked up some light therapy.  After a while, I looked over and saw Robert literally sitting on Anna.... they stayed this way for at least 5 minutes.... I have no idea how the two most hyper members of the family stayed still that long!  This pose has been repeated multiple times this week - it seems Anna is Robert's new backyard lounge chair!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh...just when I think he can't get any cuter?! I can't stand it. So SO precious!

    ReplyDelete