Sorry for the blurry picture, but I just had to share this one. As long as James doesn't have school commitments or exams going on, I typically go into work by 6:30 a.m., and James handles the morning routine with Robert. Leaving the house this early without waking Robert takes a good deal of practice -- I have learned to set my clothes out the night before and make very little noise in the house before I leave..... but some mornings, Robert hears me and gets up. One morning, Robert heard me getting ready and came into the bathroom where I was dressing. I told him that I was getting dressed for work, and he responded, "Bobert dress school?" (Robert get dressed for school?). I told him that would be fine, and went to get him some clothes. However, Robert had a different idea of what he needed to wear. He proceeded to find his rain jacket (because he heard the rain outside) and then grabbed my purse - proclaiming "Bobert go school!"
No comments:
Post a Comment