I still have lots to update you on for the last month, but I thought I should at least get these pics up from the weekend. We spent Easter weekend in Kentucky at a cabin on the Cumberland River with my parents and my sister. It was a wonderful weekend of rest and relaxation. This place was REMOTE - no restaurants, no grocery stores, and NO CELL PHONE SERVICE! I think James was having withdrawals! We came back Saturday evening, and my parents stayed over Saturday night and then drove to Nashville Sunday morning. After church, we came home to find the Easter Bunny had visited our house and left Robert lots of eggs to find! He was really into hunting for the eggs until he discovered that they opened and had something inside! He spent the rest of the hunt opening (and dumping onto the ground) the contents of each and every egg. When he got to the hard boiled eggs, he assumed they would open, too. Let's just say that our labrador Anna had a nice little feast of crushed eggs that afternoon!

Macy really enjoyed the sunny day!
Egg hunting fun.....
Hope you had a wonderful Easter, too!
So so stinking cute! He is growing up so fast! That is such a beautiful picture and you and Jeno with Bobert.
ReplyDeleteLove y'all, and I'm DYING to see y'all!
Good to see you back online. It is hard to think of Robert as a child instead of baby. Sam hines said my name this week and it blew me away. they do grow so fast. I love watching from a distance and am always glad to hear how you are doing. May the good Lord continue to bless. Hugs. Luann
ReplyDelete