Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Robert's Birthday Week!

Nanny's back this week and next for a few doctor's appointments.  Robert decided to have a bedtime snack with her last night.



This week, I am busy preparing for Robert's 3rd birthday on Friday.  (Yikes!  Can you believe my child is about to be THREE?!!?!?!?!?!)  Thankfully, James' schedule with his mother's appointments in Nashville has worked out so that several days this week I can go into work early (allowing for some afternoon time to get things together for the upcoming birthday celebration).  Leaving early means hitting the road no later than 5:25 a.m.  Which means getting to see a lot of these......




And sometimes means stopping for an extra dose of this.......



This has nothing to do with this post, but here are a few pics from church on Sunday.....(from Bell's Chapel UMC's service)....




Robert was "preaching" quietly in his seat while Daddy preached....



Children's moment.....





Just love the view from our little church in the wildwood......





Here's to a productive birthday week!


- Posted from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, Robert! 5:25 is rough. I'm glad the pretty sun rise and DnD make it a little more enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete