Seems like everyone around me has had a tough week this week! Three cheers for FRIDAY!!!!! We finally made it!
Last week, I worked overtime the first part of the week so that I could take off on Friday and head to Jackson with my boys. This week, I'm not sure what has happened, but we have been swamped. Basically, every workday for the last 2 weeks has been 14+ hours long (counting our commute). Tomorrow, I have big plans to move the mountain of laundry that has piled up in various rooms around the house, to unpack our suitcase from last weekend's trip (which is still in the middle of the floor! ha!), and to try to restore some order to the Armes household!
But more than anything, I am looking forward to finding a few moments this weekend to just BE STILL! I hope that you, too, will find some time to rest and recharge from this doozy of a week!
"The time to relax is when you don't have time for it."
~Sydney J. Harris
No comments:
Post a Comment