Carolyn's recovery has been a bit of a battle. After lots of time in the ICU, she seems to be on the mend. She was moved to the cardiothoracic floor yesterday, and we hope to keep her there and get her feeling well enough to get out of the hospital very soon. We are still waiting for a plan as to any further treatment, but for now, we are simply grateful that she is recovering from a tough surgery.
We are busy right now, and obviously, I haven't had much time for blogging. I'm hopeful that soon I'll be able to update you on all things Armes. . . . including posting some CHRISTMAS pictures! Ha!
For now, here's a couple of little happy nuggets:
Me: Robert, put that down right now, or I'm going to put you in time out.
Robert: (Sighs, lays down object) Take a DEEP BREATH, Mommy!!!
On Valentine's Day morning, as I was stepping out of the shower, I heard the pat pat pat of my little man's feet coming toward the bathroom. He appeared with the biggest, proudest smile on his face and handed me a Valentine's card. He said, "HAPPY HOLIDAYS, Mommy!!!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment