We have had an amazingly busy weekend. Nanny is here, and Robert is loving having her to play with! We have filled the weekend with Christmas activities and can't believe Christmas is this week! I am not proud to tell you that I STILL have shopping left to do.... thank goodness for Amazon 2 day shipping! ;-)
I am worn out and am headed to bed, but I wanted to share Robert's picture with Santa from this year. Robert is SO VERY EXCITED about everything Santa..... It is so much fun to watch his excitement!

Kate I always thought Robert looked just like Dad, but in this family photo I see alot of YOU in him. Is he still rock solid? He looks to be getting tall and slender. Your family is a delight and I love keeping track of you through the blog. I quit the day care but still talk to Ms. Gloria and let her know about Robert's going on's. Merry Christmas. Luann
ReplyDeleteLuann, he is still as solid as a rock, but yes -- getting much taller! I'm sorry to hear you left the daycare....What a void must be left in the babies room without you there!!! I hope you are enjoying whatever you're doing now. Merry Christmas to you, too!
ReplyDelete