Monday, December 13, 2010

Sleep in Heavenly Peace

James finished his fall semester at 7:54 this morning!  Hooray!  These last 2 weeks have definitely been tough for him.  He slept a total of TWO hours from 7:00 Saturday morning until 12:25 today (Monday).   I have no idea how he did it!  He finished this morning and was so excited to be done that he insisted we all hop in the car (in the snow!) and head out to breakfast.  After breakfast, he pushed on and insisted on a trip to WalMart and Radio Shack!  We finally made it home around lunchtime.... he watched some television and finally drifted off to sleep --- where he still is 4 hours later!  I am hoping that he will sleep until tomorrow morning, but with a LOUD two year old in the  house, I doubt that's possible!  I am very grateful my exhausted husband is finally getting some MUCH needed rest!

Robert and I have been keeping busy this afternoon --- more on our activities later!

No comments:

Post a Comment