Sunday, December 12, 2010

Snow Day!!

We woke up this morning to a gently falling snow, which has continued all day and is expected to continue until about midnight tonight!  The news is reporting that we have gotten over 4 inches so far.  No decision on work for me tomorrow has been made, but I have already decided against driving on this stuff with a two year old in tow!  I am excited to get to spend a snow day around the house tomorrow.  Robert has big plans for his snow day as well -- he has said that the three of us are going to play football in the snow!  We will see how long that idea lasts once he realizes exactly how COLD the snow is!

Here are some pictures I took this afternoon --- you can no longer see the leaves that were poking out when these pics were taken.... Yay, Snow!


No comments:

Post a Comment