Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Daycare Notes

I continue to love the notes that Robert's daycare teachers send home with him each day.  They always take the time to describe an event from the day....

Two Recent Ones:

12/8/10 Note - Robert and Hayden played with the dolls in the dramatic play area this morning.  He walked around with his baby wrapped in a blanket as he whispered, "Shhh!  The baby's sleeping."  I asked him what his baby's name was and he said, "Max."

(Sidenote:  Max is the name of our neighbor Nathan's dog.  EVERYTHING is named Max right now.  Robert has two goldfish, both named Max.  If you ask him the name of anything (stuffed animal, dog, etc.), he replies, "Max!")

12/7/10 Note - Robert played with a variety of tools and nuts and bolts.  When he sat down, he said, "Ms. Betty, watch me work.  I'm making a table for my mommy and daddy.  It's so they can be in time out."

No comments:

Post a Comment