Friday, September 17, 2010

Spaghetti Champ

This week, I made spaghetti, which is definitely on Robert's Top 5 Favorite Foods List.  Wednesday, I sent some for his lunch.  When lunchtime arrived, Robert's teachers said they couldn't believe the huge heap of spaghetti I had packed for Robert.  (I'm sure they were wondering if I had lost my mind...).  Anyway, Robert got busy eating.... and eating....and eating.... until it was all gone (along with his green beans, applesauce, and peaches).  His progress note always says whether the child ate none, some, most, or all of his lunch.  Of course, Robert's for that day was marked "all," with a "WOW!!!" beside it!  When I arrived to pick up Robert on Wednesday afternoon, Ms. Jess commented that he was a champion spaghetti eater and they could not believe that he had eaten every bite!

The next day, I sent spaghetti again.  This time, Ms. Betty reported that when he finished his heaping plate, he turned to her and asked, "Have you any more pah-sketti???" 

No comments:

Post a Comment