Saturday, September 4, 2010

Sweetness

Last night, the 60 mile commute took just over 3 hours.  Robert and I sat on the interstate (there was a wreck) for about an hour and a half.  We didn't make it home until almost 8:30.  We were pooped.  We stopped and picked up some dinner when the traffic started moving, and we picked up a sandwich for James, too.  When we got out of the car, Robert asked to carry "Daddy's dinner."  As soon as he walked in the back door, he yelled, "Daddy!!  We brought you some dinner!!!!!!!!"  When James thanked him, he said, "Well, you're welcome, Daddy!"

A little later, Robert was riding on his ride-on 4 wheeler when James said, "Robert, can I have a hug and kiss?"  Robert looked at James with the sweetest face I have ever seen and said, "Well, of COURSE you can Daddy!" 

Have I mentioned I love that boy???  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment