Sunday, September 19, 2010

"Under the Sink"

This morning, Robert and I went to the earlier of the two church services, and while James preached the second service, we picked up the house a bit.  Robert was a big help and was especially interested in helping me take out the garbage this morning.  I asked him if he would get a new garbage back from "under the sink."  He said, "Well, sure I will, Mommy!"  Robert went towards the sink while I kept working on whatever it was that I was doing....

Robert soon said, "I can't find it!"  I replied that he should look "all around" under the sink and he would see the garbage bags.  Again, this time even louder, I heard, "Mommy!  I can't find it!!!" 

So, I stopped what I was doing to go assist.  When I turned the corner into the kitchen, I found Robert lying on his belly in front of the kitchen sink cabinet (the cabinet doors were still closed) attempting to look "under the sink."  I wish I had my camera in hand.  His little head was moving "all around" to try to find those blasted trash bags!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment