Thursday, March 24, 2011

Four Years.

Almost thirteen years ago, I began a lifelong love affair with a very special man.  Four years ago today, we sealed the deal and officially became Mr. & Mrs.  And I am so, so glad we did!  The last four years have seemed like an eternity, yet they also feel like they began just yesterday.  Our marriage has been jam packed with lots of change....I've had 2 job changes since then. . . . James answered a huge life-changing call to ministry..... we have moved FOUR times...... and we added a very special little boy to our family who has rocked our world and made life immeasurably more fulfilling.  We have weathered some pretty big storms and shared some amazingly wonderful joys.  And I couldn't imagine sharing this journey with anyone other than James.
So Happy Anniversary to my Love!  I can't wait to see where the journey takes us next!

And now, for a trip down memory lane.  This, friends, was ONE FUN DAY!












2 comments:

  1. Fun doesn't begin to describe that day!! I can still hear Paw Paw now singing chicken. Priceless!
    Love to all of you.
    (I didn't comment, but the Mandala post made me cry...and I'm SO glad Bobert is enjoying the shark!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is supposed to be about your anniversary, but the picture of Mito and Helon gets me every time. Best. Picture. Ever.

    ReplyDelete