Friday, March 25, 2011

That Face....

While we certainly would choose for Carolyn/Nanny to be going through the painful recovery process she is dealing with right now, one benefit of having her with us is that we all get home at an earlier hour.  Before she became ill, we carpooled twice per week, which made two very, very, very long days -- leaving by 6:30 and rarely home before 7:00 that night.  Right now, we need to get back home sooner than that, so we have been driving separately each day.  That means that Monday through Thursday, I go into work at 6:30 and get off around 3:00.  James handles transporting Robert, and we are all usually home by 4:30 or so, giving us time to sit outside and enjoy life a little bit - a common luxury that has not been a part of our crazy schedule the last few months. 

Last week, I pulled into the driveway and was greeted by my sweet boy.  He came running up to the car and was almost as excited to see me as I was to see him.... His face was so sweet, I just had to snap a picture...... Have I mentioned that I'm kind of in love with this little guy???

No comments:

Post a Comment