We've had a couple of unseasonally warm days at our house. Though if you live in the South, can you ever say weather is "seasonal"???
Robert (and the rest of us) have spent the last 3 evenings outside. Oh, how this boy LOVES to be outside! Monday night, he played with Anna and both of them got a little hot, so I turned on the water hose for him to spray Anna (this dog LOVES water and LOVES for you to just spray her with the hose, which Robert of course finds hilarious). As he was spraying Anna, he also managed to get himself pretty wet. So, I suggested that we fill up his swimming pool and let it sit out in the sun the next day to warm up enough for him to use it. We filled it up, and I went on to other things. . . . I was around the front of the house a little while later when all of a sudden a buck naked Robert came running around the house saying, "Mama, come here! Come see this!" He had decided it was time to skinny dip. In the FRIGID water. I let him play for a few minutes then took him in to take a warm bath.
By Tuesday evening, though, he was READY. He and James were outside when I got home from work, and Robert was already in the pool. I took a couple of shots with my cell phone.... We are certainly looking forward to a fun, wet summer this year!
And yes, Christmas Campers, that is Agoo's shark that was a bathtub toy at her house for as long as I can remember. Robert plays with it during EVERY bath. Love those memories!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment