I don't know if I have posted about this or not before, but Robert calls a fever a "favor." When he's feeling tired, he will sometimes say, "I think I have a favor."
Well, our (getting very old) beagle Macy has been under the weather for a few days, and on Sunday, I discovered why. She has a raging ear infection. I doctored her up on Sunday while sitting on the back porch, and Robert watched with great interest and asked a lot of questions. So Monday, when we got home, the first thing he wanted to do was check on poor Macy.
He wanted to check to see if she had a favor....
Aww, poor Macy! My Mom went to the vet last week with a friend and her dog, who had an ear infection, and the vet said every patient she had seen earlier this week had an ear infection. It's something about all the pollen and other allergens. Hope Macy is better soon!
ReplyDelete