Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Haircut

Well, one of those rites of passage of parenthood happened in the Armes household yesterday.  Our boy Robert managed to get his hands on dad's hair trimmer and give his hair a swipe.    James was in the kitchen while Robert was brushing his teeth when James heard the bathroom door close.  Followed by very little noise.  So, James went to check it out, and when he opened the door, he saw Robert trying to hide what was in his hand (the trimmer).  He'd already managed to make one swipe....



I took a picture on my phone of the aftermath last night before bed (please excuse the blurry pic).... Thankfully, he aimed for the least noticable spot:  behind his ear.

3 comments:

  1. Hilarious! One time I decided to "trim" my sister's hair, but I was old enough to realize that her hair was not even when I trimmed it, so I kept snipping pieces off to "even it up" until I had cut off 4 or 5 inches. She cried.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can easily take some more off on that side...and a lot off on the other side. Then, your son with have an awesome mullet. Do it for me?

    ReplyDelete