So, we headed out and took these pics.... I initially requested a wardrobe change (Robert said he could wear his new pajamas!!!), but I decided I would miss my opportunity, so we just went "as is," and I'm so glad we did! I really know nothing about photography (though I'm dying to learn), but I think these turned out pretty good in spite of the "automatic" setting! Afterwards, Robert picked out 2 tootsie roll pops! Money well spent!
In this pic, he was being a chimpanzee, something he learned about at school that morning... He kept randomly doing this throughout our photo shoot. ;-)
Notice how his hands are filled with rocks in the next few pics.... so typical! ;-)
And here are my two personal favorites...
- Posted using my iPhone







These pictures are wonderful, Kate! Of course it helps when your subject is adorable and so photogenic.
ReplyDeleteTell Robert that Cobb loves rocks, too - matter of fact I am finding them all over my pantry and kitchen! Can't wait for them to play together. The photos are wonderful, Kate!
ReplyDeleteLOVE these. You apparently know something about photography!!
ReplyDeleteHe looks so grown up...can't WAIT to see y'all at Thanksgiving!