Sometimes, the cute things Robert does become so much a part of our daily existence that I think I'll never be able to forget what he did..... But, after watching a few home movies recently, I realized we do forget, all too quickly. So today, I just want to document something he does that I love, and hope to never forget.
Robert is such an affectionate child, especially with his Daddy. He LOVES to hug, kiss, and cuddle. For about the last 6-8 months, he has also loved to "smell." It's kind of like a nose rub or a butterfly kiss to him, I suppose. He will come up, wrap his arms around you, and audibly "sniff" very close to my (or daddy's) face and head. We always "sniff" back. He will sniff for a few seconds, and then say, "You smell like _____." Sometimes we smell like flowers or we smell clean or we might even smell stinky. But his most used (and my favorite) line is: "You smell like roast beef!"
Love. that. kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment